If you’re looking to restore your car’s exterior and interior to get that pristine look and feel it once had, a simple car wash won’t do. Only a professional car grooming service will rejuvenate your vehicle from top to bottom and leave it looking spotlessly clean, inside and out.
Unlike car washes that rely on automated systems, car grooming is performed by hand through our qualified grooming experts. This removes all the risks to your vehicle associated with automated car washes while also allowing you to enjoy that new-car feeling.
If you would like to learn more about how our expert groomers can restore your car by removing scratches and swirl marks, restoring your paintwork, and revitalising your interiors, take a look at our premium car grooming services.
Here is an in-depth look at the car grooming process.
How does car grooming differ from a car wash?
You probably already know that regularly cleaning your car is a vital part of vehicle maintenance, but a full car groom goes further than any car wash can. This is achieved through deep cleaning and conditioning both the exterior and interior of your vehicle, overall giving it that brand new feel.
A car wash simply cannot compare to the restorative powers of a full groom performed by expert groomers. The use of specialised products and techniques to recondition and restore your car from top to bottom differentiates a car groom from just a regular car wash or hand wash, which tends to involve only a superficial cleaning.
What services does car grooming involve?
A full car groom is a specialised cleaning process that will restore your vehicle to as close to as-new condition as possible. Many small scratches, blemishes, tough stains and odours can be addressed by a thorough car groom.
This specialised cleaning process involves two components: an exterior groom and interior groom.
An exterior groom involves the restoration and cleaning of your car’s outer surface. A range of processes are employed to help return your exterior back to its original condition. Some of these techniques include:
- Washing & drying – All components of your car are thoroughly washed with specialised cleaning agents and then gently hand dried to prevent water spots and blemishes
- Claying – A clay bar treatment is used to remove surface contaminants such as bugs, tar and tree sap
- Waxing & polishing – A protective wax polish is applied to the outer surface of your car which adds a protective layer to your vehicle’s paintwork while leaving it with a glossy finish
- Headlight restoration – Removes the UV damage and oxidation of your headlights that lead to an unsightly yellow colour and reduced visibility (for an additional cost)
An interior groom is focused on a thorough, deep clean of the entirety of the inside of your vehicle.
- Vacuuming – Every corner and crevice of the interior of your vehicle is vacuumed including all mats, footwells, seats & boot
- Steam Cleaning – A professional steam cleaning machine is used to deep clean and remove stains or blemishes
- Glass Cleaning – A specialised glass cleaner is used to clean your windows and improve visibility
- Leather Cleaning – All leather seats and components are cleaned and treated
Benefits of car grooming
A professional groom does so much more than just restore your car to its best possible condition. Here are just some of the benefits of regular car grooming:
- Improves the appearance of your vehicle – Even if you regularly wash your car, its sparkle and lustre will slowly fade without proper grooming. A full groom keeps your vehicle looking and feeling like-new while helping to prevent future wear and tear.
- Extends the resale value of your vehicle – Keeping your car in good condition will help maintain the value of your vehicle. Those looking to sell their car soon should consider a full groom to maximise resale value.
- Improves safety when driving – a thorough cleaning of your windows can improve visibility and prevent accidents.
- Preserve your paintwork – The wax coat and polish that is applied to your vehicle during an exterior groom will not only restore your car’s shine but will also help prevent future damage to the paintwork.
Why Espresso Car Wash?
As New Zealand’s leading professional car cleaning service, we’re committed to helping our customers maintain and restore their vehicles through our professional auto grooming services.
If you want the best for your vehicle, our car grooming packages include premium services that will restore your car’s paintwork and rejuvenate both its interior and exterior. Our expert groomers have the experience and in-depth knowledge required to restore your car from top to bottom and bumper to bonnet so that you can once again enjoy that “new-car feeling”.
We offer a variety of premium 100% hand wash and car grooming services that will fit your needs and your budget.
Our full groom service includes both interior and exterior grooming. With the help of specialised tools and techniques, our expert car groomers will remove blemishes, restore the glossy shine to your paintwork and leave your car in its best possible condition.
If you would like your own vehicle professionally restored by our expert groomers, book online today or visit your nearest Espresso Car Wash branch.